Friday, October 26, 2007

Seasonal Thoughts......

Fall as my favorite season. There are just so many great things about it. The weather finally cooling off... finally...... stupid global warming, the colors of the trees and in the world of sports there is something for everyone: World Series, Football regular season, the start of both Basketball and Hockey, NASCAR's Chase for the Cup, I'm sure I'm missing something but that's all that ESPN has been talking about. Then there is all things pumpkin that comes out; ice cream, pie, cannoli (my coworker made some tasty ones) and most importantly pumpkin beer.

On a completely unrelated note, the NC Art Museum is having a photo
contest this fall. There are four themes, the first theme is "Your Point of View". Here is my submission for the theme.

No comments: