Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reviving the blog

It has been suggested to me by a wise person that I start a blog to talk about my travels to exotic locations such as Italy, India and Erie. If I am smart on future trips I will bring my memory card reader so I can load photos while on location (I sound like a news type person). Sadly, I am in India and do not have my memory card reader. Actually, it's probably for the best that people not see the photos of India until I get home. I kind of envision this revival as a way for me to share my experiences, talk about travel tips I learn and otherwise talk about my life traveling as a spy.

1 comment:

julie s said...

Kinda funny that your last post was entitled "Reviving the blog". Guess that didn't happen.
Hey…wanna get married and have a kid?