Thursday, September 27, 2007

Season/Series Premieres

Heroes. Good start to the new season. Of course there were no questions answered, just more posed. As a coworker said, they're not good about answering questions, just setting up cliffhangers. The new characters weren't that impressive. The South American brother and sister team is only intriguing in seeing how they get into the US. The girl's powers seem cool but I'm wondering where they go with that. Claire's new friend is just creepy. Kind of stalkerish. I'm personally holding out for Veronica Mars to show up.

Life. New show starring Lt/Cpt/Major Winters from the Band of Brothers mini-series on HBO (if you never caught it, I suggest watching it, amazing series). Looks like a decent series.

Office. Ok, this is the one that I was waiting for. Freaking awesome. Jim and Pam are dating... they try to hide it, but they get busted. Just like Michael does when he's changing in his office and Pam walks in and sees him.... well...... naked from the waist down. Jan is now unemployed and living in Michael's condo and just overall mooching off of him. Dwight kills Angela's favorite cat Sprinkles (Godspeed Sprinkles, we'll miss you) and calls it a mercy killing. I mean really, if you like the Office, you watched the show and you loved it. If you didn't watch it, what were you thinking?

Shows I'm looking forward to premiering:
30 Rock - good show, premiere has Seinfeld has himself.
Big Shots - Ok, maybe I'll watch, maybe I won't but the cast looks pretty impressive
Cavemen - Just making sure you're paying attention. There is no way I am possibly watching this show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i enjoyed the show Life, i think it has potential